My Thoughts On This & That...

My Thoughts On This & That...
Our idea of the World is too small!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April Showers...

Here are a few random thoughts:

I just got home from our Spring Break out here, and I had an awesome time visiting my family. I got to hang out with my nephew (see below) and my Big Brother Mark and his family. His wife Jennifer hooked it up phatty like everyday with grub food and his daughter Ashley is a sweetie. It was relaxing to just kick-back jack with them.

I also got to visit my cousin Heather and her family. She was the one who made it to the Top 17 on American Idol last year. Her family is so fun and it was like old times reconnecting with them. They own a house in the beautiful grassy meadows of North Carolina and it was so peaceful to be there with them. We watched Nacho Libre and just did what fun cousins do. Her CD is coming out in the next year, and it will be like a Christian Shania Twain type sound. Look for that!

So we are officially under way in April, and its already exciting. As some of you know, I am a big San Francisco Giants fan. I am not one of those weak sauce fans that only like their team when they are winning. I represent my team no matter what. Well, April is always the start of the new baseball season, and I am STOKED! The problem is, my boys aren't starting well. They are currently 2-6 and its looking ugly. I have faith though. We signed Barry Zito, the greatest pitcher available last season to a record $126 million dollar contract. (You better believe I will teach my son to play baseball!) Even if they aren't playing well, I still love them.

Its raining out here today in Georgia, but its beautiful. I miss being home in Lancaster and can't wait to get back. I get regular emails and texts from a bunch of the students and leaders from there, which always warms my heart. I'm learning a TON and can't wait to put it all into practice.

That's all for now, hope it wasn't too boring but just wanted to give you a quick update on me.

Love you all so much,
Pastor Chris

3 comments:

aflowerinhisfield said...

Glad you liked the "grub"...lol

Take care,
Jen

Anonymous said...

well i cant wait till you come back and start an amazing program out here! i miss you and i love you and ill see you on may 12 and im glad your learning and im glad your doing good and your amazing!

♥ THE END

Anonymous said...

hey pc....hope everything is going well over there. (sounds like its great!) cant wait to see you graduate!!!!!! oh n by the way, ur blog on chains ROCKED! it was really encouraging and makes me think, u know, food for thought! :) anyway, i love/miss you tons, and im in prayer for ya!
-Catelyn