My Thoughts On This & That...

My Thoughts On This & That...
Our idea of the World is too small!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Introducing... My Favorite Nephew: Mark III

So I have landed in the great state of North Carolina, and its beautiful out here, let me tell you. This will be a relatively short blog, but I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten a chance to meet for the very first time in my life, and certainly in his, my baby nephew, Mark the 3rd!!

He is seriously a heck of cute baby!! Oh, and we have great chemistry already. How do I know this? Well, a few things: 1) When I say to him: "Is that my man" or "Is that my little guy?" he gets all excited. 2) He smiles at me a lot, and 3) He loves to lay on my chest and play with my hat and face.

Now, after a careful analysis of the information given, I am sure you will arrive at the same conclusion as I have...and if you haven't, I submit this picture as further proof of my belief!!

I seriously love him!!! I just wanted to let you all know that Spring Break 2007 is going WONDERFUL so far. I got to lay back on my Big Brother Mark's couch, and we both kicked up our feet and it even had one of those back massager's (spelling!) and we just talked about our upbringing and how good it was to see each other.
Okay, I said it would be brief. So I will end very quickly. My nephew and I, we are already becoming best of friends!

Oh, and one more important detail:

I am using the font of Georgia, for your information (fyi...for you abbreviators) because my current residence is in Atlanta Georgia. I just thought you would be excited about that...
More Pics of My Favorite Nephew and His Favorite Uncle Chris!!




7 comments:

Ashlee Chu said...

I quite enjoy the label of your blog :] Some good espanol usage right there. Spring Break for the both of us i see; mine is relatively laid back & some good quality time w/los padres.

p.s. I totally understood what you meant by the "Georgia" font!

Anonymous said...

good to see that your teeth are still white as ever! love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

your nephew is so adorable!
hope you have a great break!

(btw...since im a font person, i strongly dislike the "georgia" font. But i'll let you slide because you are reppin the GA with it.)

Mr. Baker said...

its good to see you and my mom sent me your e-mail about ecuador. It sounded like an amazing trip.

Anonymous said...

i love to see you and your nephew. mostly i love to see your face:) oh how i miss it so....can't wait to see you again. talk to you soon love your sister bonniejean

Anonymous said...

Awesome having you out bro. Really dug all the conversatin'.

Those pics of the boo are adorable. That's my baby...

Love you man,
mark jr.

Anonymous said...

awww sooo cute! that lil tini is sooo cute!