My Thoughts On This & That...

My Thoughts On This & That...
Our idea of the World is too small!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Refuge!!


I have never led a Missions trip before and in one week or so, I will be leaving and that will no longer be true. I am really looking forward to it. I love leading. Its something I feel I was born to do. I don't always do it right, at all, but I want to.
Its been crazy trying to do the best job I can at bringing our team together as a family. I have told them I don't want to go do ministry together, I want to go together to do ministry. Our team is so great! They have so much spirit and are really coming together. We have all shared our testimonies, and had them interpreted, so they all could get practise using an interpreter. Also, I had them all get up and have questions asked of them by the team so we could all get to know each other. We all found out things that we didn't even know at all, it was really tight! Well, most of the money has been raised, we've prayed many times and asked God for His moving when we are there, and we've gotten everyone's passports in, which was no small task. I can't wait to see what we will all learn from Gods precious people in Mexico. Oh, and we already have so much team spirit...we have a call sign: Refuge: TU SABES!!! Oh yes, its go time!

1 comment:

iridebikes said...

Y'all killed it too...awesome job man...