My Thoughts On This & That...

My Thoughts On This & That...
Our idea of the World is too small!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Writers Block!

It has been a VERY long time since I wrote about my day or something, & its because of that very wierd feeling many of us feel from time to time. It's the "I don't have the time to say all I really want to say, so I'll wait until I have that kind of time, which never comes, & so you don't want to say something small & insignificant, so you say nothing at all..." feeling.

Anyone else??

I tend to feel this way when I want to journal, but don't feel the time to write all I'm feeling, so I don't write. This feeling then begins to make you feel so guilty because you haven't kept this "unwritten" agreement between you and your blog, journal, or diary. This keeps you from just keeping something going and eventually, you haven't written anything substantial or at all since June 2007...even though lots of wonderful things have happened! So I'm going to again try to get at this thing and stay committed to it...more to come.

Pastor Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man Cesar, word