My Thoughts On This & That...

My Thoughts On This & That...
Our idea of the World is too small!

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Testing, 1,2, Take 2 on the Blog!


Okay, so this is my second attempt at trying to keep in touch with everyone. I hope this time it goes much better with you replying and keeping in touch, but if not, I'm really going to try to put stuff out here no matter how many of y'all want to hollah.
Here is a visual illustration for all of you visual learners...my little nephew Mark the 3rd, showing us all New Beginnings, which is what this blog is.

I miss you all so much and hope this helps a little with you being able to feel close while we are physically far a way right now.

I'm going to catch you all up w/ the next post...but for now, subscribe to this post and that way you can get emails telling you when there's is new info here. I miss you all so much and hope to hear from you soon.
In Process,
Pastor Chris

7 comments:

Catelyn said...

Hey PC! Sweet Page... anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I love ya! Have a blessed day and I'll be in touch!
-Catelyn

Ashlee Chu said...

Goodness- you know your faithful ones do what they can to keep in touch w/you. I really like this new page of yours; pretty spiffy. Take care & i'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,

It is soooo good to hear from you, and baby Mark III is precious! He reminds me of you and your brothers when you were little. It sounds like you had a great trip and will do my best to go to your graduation. Your mom already called me to let me know about it. I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
I love you,
Momma Pam

Anonymous said...

Hey PC! Just wanted to say HI, tell you we miss you and really hope you can make it out to our wedding!!! Sept 29 is the big day! Can you believe it is really happening? :):):) We love you and are so excited for you and all the awesome things God is doing in you and your life!!!!
Beca and Brett

Anonymous said...

wow...excuse all the mistakes in the previous comment ;)
Beca

Anonymous said...

PC you are truely missed and your ministry was a blessing to my family. thank you for the time spent a lfa.

Anonymous said...

hey PC this Is Tamara Green, Tiffany and I miss you!! I asked everyone what you were up to and noone was able to say anything~ it was like you had vanished! I am so happy that I was able to take part in your services* I learned so much from you and grew as a christian and became stronger in faith~ Well luckly I googled your name lol anyways we all miss you take care and let us know when you get married or have kids huh!
big hugs*
and congrats on graduating!